East Coast Associates, Inc. is a Manufacturers’ Representative agency established in 1993.
With a concentrated influence in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states and nationally recognized in the mission critical fuel supply industry, the firm is headquartered in Roseland, NJ.
We partner and work with complementary high quality manufacturers to provide a systems approach to marketing equipment and focus on key end-users and consulting engineers who value a consultative selling style and wish to establish long-term alliances with fuel system and waste water treatment professionals. This upfront system specification / design approach allows us to fingerprint our efforts and simultaneously push this business through a reliable distribution network. We remain unique among competing agencies by offering services to principals that are the best in the industry.
East Coast Association Affiliations
- Oil Water Separators, Interceptors, Fire Rated AG Storage Tanks, AG & UG Fuel & Water Storage Tanks
- Day Tanks, Pump Sets, Fuel Conditioning Critical Fuel System Controls & Tank Filling Systems
- Fleet Fuel Dispensers and Fuel Management Systems
- Integrated Power, Controls & EV Charging Solutions for Retail and Fleet Fueling Applications
- Specialty FRP Containment Systems including Tank Sumps, Transition Sumps, Dispenser Sumps, Entry Fittings & Grade Level Manholes
- Leak / Level Detection, Control Systems & Fuel Management
- Aboveground and Underground Tank Equipment
- Fuel Filtration Cim-Tek designs and manufactures petroleum filtration and fuel additive products for retail, fleet and bulk fueling applications
- Vapor Systems Technologies VST designs and manufactures hanging hardware solutions for retail and fleet fueling including; curb pump hoses, vapor recovery hoses, breakaways, vapor recovery and dripless nozzles.
- UL Listed Flexible Pipe Connectors
- Carbon / Stainless Steel Island Forms, Bumpers and Trench Drain Systems
- Thread sealants, cutting oils, gas gauging pastes and cleaning chemicals