East Coast Associates assists consulting engineers and end users in the design and specification of petroleum conveyance equipment for retail, commercial and industrial fueling systems. Our expertise in AST / UST systems allow us to direct our customers in the use of environmentally compliant petroleum equipment in designing the storage of gasoline, diesel and alternative fuels. Our industry resources allow us to satisfy many different dispensing solutions.
Typical Fuel & Chemical Storage SystemsFuel Dispensing / Retail / Fleet / Marina Emergency Power Systems / Fuel Fired Boilers Chemical / Alternative Liquids Water Treatment
- Oil Water Separators, Interceptors, Fire Rated AG Storage Tanks, AG & UG Fuel & Water Storage Tanks
- Day Tanks, Pump Sets, Fuel Conditioning Critical Fuel System Controls & Tank Filling Systems
- Fleet Fuel Dispensers and Fuel Management Systems
- Integrated Power, Controls & EV Charging Solutions for Retail and Fleet Fueling Applications
- Specialty FRP Containment Systems including Tank Sumps, Transition Sumps, Dispenser Sumps, Entry Fittings & Grade Level Manholes
- Leak / Level Detection, Control Systems & Fuel Management
- Aboveground and Underground Tank Equipment
- Vapor Systems Technologies Precision Electronic and Mechanical Line Leak Detectors, Specialty Leak Detector Test Equipment and Controls.
- Vapor Systems Technologies VST designs and manufactures hanging hardware solutions for retail and fleet fueling including; curb pump hoses, vapor recovery hoses, breakaways, vapor recovery and dripless nozzles.
- UL Listed Flexible Pipe Connectors
- Carbon / Stainless Steel Island Forms, Bumpers and Trench Drain Systems
- Thread sealants, cutting oils, gas gauging pastes and cleaning chemicals