When designing fuel support systems for building energy or back up power generation, East Coast Associates provides the design alternatives and equipment strategies necessary to assist our clients in a complete packaged and compliant fuel supply system. Our industry resources allow us to assist our clients in networking with fuel engineers, certified petroleum contractors and equipment distributors for turnkey installations.
Commercial – Industrial
Fuel storage and supply systems for boilers, hot water or life safety backup generators are typical for any commercial industrial business facility. A constant supply of fuel from underground or aboveground fuel storage tanks to the source equipment is required to maintain daily operations. This fuel system infrastructure is a combination of storage tanks, pumps, pipe and valve networks, controls and environmental monitoring systems. East Coast Associates provides the latest industry practices and a wide variety of specialty components designed to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Oil Water Separators, Interceptors, Fire Rated AG Storage Tanks, AG & UG Fuel & Water Storage Tanks
- Day Tanks, Pump Sets, Fuel Conditioning Critical Fuel System Controls & Tank Filling Systems
- Fleet Fuel Dispensers and Fuel Management Systems
- Integrated Power, Controls & EV Charging Solutions for Retail and Fleet Fueling Applications
- Specialty FRP Containment Systems including Tank Sumps, Transition Sumps, Dispenser Sumps, Entry Fittings & Grade Level Manholes
- Leak / Level Detection, Control Systems & Fuel Management
- Aboveground and Underground Tank Equipment
- Vapor Systems Technologies Precision Electronic and Mechanical Line Leak Detectors, Specialty Leak Detector Test Equipment and Controls.
- Vapor Systems Technologies VST designs and manufactures hanging hardware solutions for retail and fleet fueling including; curb pump hoses, vapor recovery hoses, breakaways, vapor recovery and dripless nozzles.
- UL Listed Flexible Pipe Connectors
- Carbon / Stainless Steel Island Forms, Bumpers and Trench Drain Systems
- Thread sealants, cutting oils, gas gauging pastes and cleaning chemicals