Whether it is the removal of oil and grease via an oil water separator or pollutants and settleable solids using an oil/sand interceptor, East Coast Associates has the experience to help you determine the right system for your specific site requirements. Our extensive knowledge of wastewater and storm water treatment systems can help facilities comply with the EPA’s NPDES regulations for the proper treatment and discharge of water and SPCC requirements for spill control and secondary containment.
Oil water separators are designed to remove oil, grease, light petroleum products and oily coated solids from a variety of wastewater discharges. They are typically installed in industrial areas and receive oily wastewater generated during processes such as bulk petroleum storage and handling, aircraft and vehicle fueling, and maintenance and washing operations. The separators contain specially engineered baffles and coalescers to accelerate the separation process. With the successful design of over a thousand installations, East Coast can help choose from a variety of design options and an extensive range of accessory packages.
Oil/Sand interceptors are wastewater treatment tanks designed to intercept and collect sand, grit and other pollutants as well as hydrocarbons and prevent their entry into the sanitary sewer system. Designed to accept gravity flow, the interceptor separates materials from the water using differences in specific gravity combined with a lengthy retention time.
- Oil Water Separators, Interceptors, Fire Rated AG Storage Tanks, AG & UG Fuel & Water Storage Tanks
- Day Tanks, Pump Sets, Fuel Conditioning Critical Fuel System Controls & Tank Filling Systems
- Fleet Fuel Dispensers and Fuel Management Systems
- Integrated Power, Controls & EV Charging Solutions for Retail and Fleet Fueling Applications
- Specialty FRP Containment Systems including Tank Sumps, Transition Sumps, Dispenser Sumps, Entry Fittings & Grade Level Manholes
- Leak / Level Detection, Control Systems & Fuel Management
- Aboveground and Underground Tank Equipment
- Vapor Systems Technologies Precision Electronic and Mechanical Line Leak Detectors, Specialty Leak Detector Test Equipment and Controls.
- Vapor Systems Technologies VST designs and manufactures hanging hardware solutions for retail and fleet fueling including; curb pump hoses, vapor recovery hoses, breakaways, vapor recovery and dripless nozzles.
- UL Listed Flexible Pipe Connectors
- Carbon / Stainless Steel Island Forms, Bumpers and Trench Drain Systems
- Thread sealants, cutting oils, gas gauging pastes and cleaning chemicals